No Payments For Up To 180 Days!
Enjoy the best financing offer around with record-breaking low-interest rates.
For a limited time, get a new Legacy machine, with no payments for up to 180 days!
With 12 – 84 month terms, customize your payment plan to fit your budget!
Keep your cash liquid, up to 125% financing with your purchase!
The equipment is collateral!
Simple 1-page application!
3-hour approvals & funding the same day!
Several no prepayment penalty options are available!
Interested? Let us know!
We can help you get the machine you need.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply fill out a one-page application
Get pre-approved up to $250,000*
Select your business equipment
Equipment Finance pays your supplier(s)
Start generating revenue from your new
Take advantage of these unbeatable financing solutions now to help grow your business. For even more significant savings, combine this incredible offer with our current promotion.
* Financing Terms, Conditions, and Exceptions: References are to an implied interest rate under a conditional sales contract. Interest accrues during the skip period. Down payment, rate, and terms of Financing are dependent upon credit approval. Eligible businesses should have two or more years of operation under current ownership. U.S. and Canada only.
- The Benefits Of Equipment Leasing
It is possible to free-up working capital and also have the cash to grow your business. In two simple words, equipment leasing. For small businesses, the main concern is having enough capital to run and grow operations. Meeting tight payroll deadlines or buying more inventory is can also be a real strain on the cash reserve.
When it comes to putting down a large sum of cash or going to the bank for credit to buy or upgrade equipment, an equipment leasing option can be a better alternative for small businesses. Having your cash reserves invested in equipment makes you asset rich and cash poor. Cash weak companies cannot respond to changing market conditions or take advantage of new opportunities. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of equipment leasing.
Equipment Leasing Advantages
– Tax Benefits: One of the tax advantages of leasing is a reduced cost of obtaining equipment. Depending on the type of lease you choose, you may be able to write off the entire monthly payment as an operating expense or capitalize on the outlay. Whereas a loan is considered a debt. The equipment bought on loan is depreciated over several years, but the monthly lease expenses can be deducted in the current year. This can help maintain the company’s bank credit lines.
– Conserve Your Capital: Financing with AmurEF lets you keep capital free for investment or other business expenses instead of tying it up in fixed assets. Reinvest the cash you conserve into inventory or a new marketing promotion – investments that can bring real profits to your business and higher returns on investment.
– Cash Flow – monthly payments are generally smaller for leases than for loans, and they usually require a smaller or no down payment.
– Lower Upfront Costs: Our payment plans require less money to get started than traditional bank loans. Bank financing typically requires 20% down, while we may require 1-2 payments in advance (2-4%).
– The Flexibility to change capacity as needed without having to purchase or sell assets.
– Less Restrictive Financing: In most cases, AmurEF only encumbers the equipment you are financing, with an asset-specific lien. Traditional bank financing usually encumbers the entire business and bank lines with blanket liens over all of your assets, including assets that you already own before financing the new equipment.
– Lengthens Terms of Payments: Terms can be structured for much of the useful life of the equipment, often extending well beyond terms normally available through a bank transaction.
– 100% Financing: Most common leases will not just cover the cost of equipment, but the installation and maintenance cost conserving even more cash for the business. A “no down payment” option may be available for equipment leasing. Unlike bank loans, AmurEF lets you finance the cost of the equipment, plus installation, maintenance, taxes, shipping charges, and even software.
– Avoid the Technology Trap: With fast advances in technology, equipment such as your computer system will be out of date in a few years. Leasing this type of equipment allows you to upgrade the system every few years. If an asset depreciates over time, leasing may be the best option. Leasing enables you to upgrade and replace equipment altogether, as technology and your needs change.
– Use vs. ownership – many businesses have discovered they don’t need to own the equipment they use. In the past, renting and leasing were frowned upon. Today’s psychology looks more to economics rather than the moralities of ownership.