2019 Legacy Associate Program
If you own a Legacy CNC, like what Legacy does and want to be part of an active CNC community then Legacy’s Associate Program may be for you. Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to signup or renew as a Legacy Associate.
That’s correct. The price to become a Legacy Associate is $0.00; however, there are a few requirements to qualify for Associate status.
- Own a Legacy CNC.
- Submit photos and/or videos of yourself, your CNC machine, your shop and one or more projects that you have built using your CNC along with an introduction to your self, what you do and a brief testimonial of your experience with Legacy and your CNC. Once you fill out the form below, Legacy will send you an email with a link to a shared folder where you can post your photos, videos, and documents. NOTE: If you just purchased your CNC and have not yet build any projects then you can skip this step to start with but send photos and/or videos of a project as soon as you can.
- Be willing to talk to referrals and answer their questions either in person, via email, or on the phone.
- Demonstrate your CNC.
- Start or join a CNC Users Group
- Participate in project development and promotion program
- Host CNC workshops
As soon as you qualify you will receive the following:
- 10% discount on Legacy products excluding Legacy’s CNC systems.
- You will be listed on the Associate map on Legacy’s website.
- We will add you to our Customer Showcase.
- You will receive all of the plans, programs, G Code files, and training videos for each Legacy sponsored workshop.
- You will receive additional training on demonstrating your CNC, hosting and promoting workshops, troubleshooting and fine-tuning your CNC, etc…
- Discounts on Magnate router bits for workshop projects