Anyone Can Learn CNC With Our Surefire, Customer Tested, Training Formula.
The training was so informative. I as SO glad that we bought from you guys. Without the support, training, and allowing us to ask the stupidest questions without anyone getting annoyed (hahaha) we would be so lost, and the knowledge that the ongoing support is there just makes it that much more amazing.–Steph Kelly
When you buy a Legacy CNC system you get all the training and support you need to become a CNC woodworking expert.
Legacy offers the most comprehensive CNC training in the industry. Training options include hands-on training at our facility in Springville, UT, operations training projects, weekly training webinars, recorded online project and tutorial classes as well as private webinar training.
All Legacy customers are invited to come to our factory in Springville, UT for two days of FREE, hands-on, training.
Operations Training Projects
Every Legacy CNC system comes with Fast Start Projects so legacy customers Beat the Learning Curve of other CNC Machines. Each Project includes Step By Step Instructions and Ready to Run G code. These Projects Get you Setup and Running Parts on your machine Fast.
- Step By Step Instructions.
- Ready To Run G Code.
- A Resource List Of The Material And Router Bits You Will Need To Build The Projects.
CNC Training Videos
Whether you’re a seasoned CNC operator or just exploring the possibilities of adding CNC to your shop, this video series will teach you step-by-step how to set up, operate and get the most out of your Legacy CNC.
Training Video Features
Your instruction moves from absolute beginner level to advanced level projects in 2D drawing, 3D modeling, and the design and programming of simple to complex turning projects.
- Absolute beginners to create code for 3d Modeled Parts and Complex Turnings.
- Step By Step Instructions.
- Learn at Your Own Pace.
- Training uses Legacy’s own Conversation Cam Software for Turnings and Vetric Aspire Software for 3 Axis parts.
Click on the button below to see Sample training videos.
CNC Training Webinars
Legacy hosts live training webinars that are either project or technique base. Classes are on Wednesday evenings at 5:00PM MST and include interactive question and answer sessions each week. These webinars are free and open to all Legacy CNC customers..
If you are not a Legacy CNC customer and would like a guest pass, fill out the form below.
So, you are thinking about adding a CNC system to your shop or business and you want to be up and running ASAP. What are the alternatives?
Option 1) Piece together you CNC Knowledge From CNC Forums, YouTube Videos, and any other Free Source you can Find.
- Absolute Free
- You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know So It Is Hard To Know What Questions To Ask Until You Are In Trouble.
- This Is A Mistake Driven Learning Process With A High Frustration Level.
- May Take Years To Master.
- Online Advise Rarely Covers Your Exact Machine, Software, Or Situation.
Option 2) Sign up for a CNC course from a local community college or trade school.
- Expert instruction
- Expensive, must be added to the cost of your CNC machine purchase.
- Training rarely takes place on your exact machine or software package.
- Techniques and software taught may not cover your application or needs.
- You learn on their schedule.
Option 3) Buy A Legacy And You Get Instant Access To:
- 2 day Hands-On Factory Operations Training.
- Free Operations Training Projects.
- Fail Proof Online Courses.
- Weekly Coaching Webinars.
All dedicated to getting you up and running on the world’s most powerful, 3 workstation, CNC woodworking system.
Lets Face It, If You Have Read This Far On The Page:
- You Know Buying A CNC Router Is A Big Decision.
- You Need The CNC Make You Money As Fast As Possible.
- Legacy Offers The Best Training Formula Designed To Make You An CNC Expert Fast.